Current time: 22-10-2014, 04:09 AM Hi there, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Welcome
We are a unique forum and set of trades experts here to help other trades and DIY'er. Between us we have a combined experience of well over 1000 years. The majority of us own and run our business within our given trades. We have a few off topic boards and we are not offended by non-PC comments. If anything you're bound to have a laugh and maybe enjoy some banter.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New phone time
27-06-2013, 08:01 AM
New phone time
Galaxy note 2
How have you got on with it Huds?

http://www.sidstewartjoinery.co.uk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: New phone time
I've just got a google nexus 4, sim free for £240, it's great. I have switched networks from vodafone because they were fucking me off, and am now on GiffGaff (part of O2) paying £10 a month for what I was paying £32 a month for. Only now I actually get some network coverage, so can use the bastard thing.
27-06-2013, 10:42 PM
I'm getting a Sony Xperia Z.

It comes free with the Sony W9 TV that I just ordered.

Got an upgrade coming in Novemmber too. I'll either get the upgrade and flog it or just go for a sim only deal.

I quite like the Xperia as it can be fully submerged in water plus has a great screen, camera and looks very nice.......and free of course.
Find all posts by this user
27-06-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm also heading towards the Xperia Z for no other reason than I like the look of it.
27-06-2013, 11:58 PM
I found an old nokia 3110 in a box the other day and thought what a decent looking phone this is and the screen isn't smashed like my current piece of shit

high quality bathroom, bedroom and kitchen fitting in loughborough, leicestershire
28-06-2013, 10:41 PM
my 3310 i'm still using after about 9 years.

when it's brown it's cooked, when it's black it's fucked!!
28-06-2013, 10:49 PM
You'll be even more amazed than Markie was when he joined the smartphone revolution!
18-09-2014, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2014 07:57 PM by Sidney.)
Shock horror. ...i may be Iphoned up soon.
They are willing to pay my Note 3 bill but since I am getting a new 4G ipad they want me to have an iPhone as they sync with each other better. I was trying to bluetooth an iPhone the other day and it wouldn't let me. Apple take the piss in terms of being locked in.
Anyway will save me and fortune so going to take it. Will really miss my note pen though ands I use it all day for note taking. Pity apple couldn't do something similar. Mind you with the way apple are now followers I'm sure they will do soon and claim they invented it.

18-09-2014, 08:15 PM
A perfect opportunity to bitch about the iphone.

Oh, you've started already

LOL
18-09-2014, 09:33 PM
HeHe im sure i grow to tolerate it!